Sunday 1 May 2016

COOL N' KHAKI

Well hey there, I hope you're having a fabby May-day weekend!  To anyone that's off work tomorrow - I hate you.  Ok ok, that's not very nice... I love you really.  I am incredibly jealous though.

I'm having a nice relaxing Sunday so I thought I would finally take some outfit pictures so that I could post my first ever fashion blogpost, woop!  It's not the greatest of all fashion posts but bear with me people, I will get better at this.

Today I've decided to write about a cute little khaki number that I picked up a few weeks ago in the Miss Selfridge sale (£42 reduced to £12 - HELLO bargain!).

It's a super soft, light denim dress that I think is fab as it can be dressed in several ways to suit most occasions/weather.  It might be May now, however that still means torrential rain and the odd blizzard here in Scotland, so I'm currently styling this with thick, black tights and military boots.

The dress is edgy but feminine and lightweight with a waist clinching belt to flatter your luverrrly figure.   It's super comfy and I think looks great with black or tan, depending on what kind of look you're going for.

The last time I checked this was still available on the Miss Selfridge website (see link below) so if you'd like a little snoop, I suggest you act quick because at this price it will not be around for long... Happy shopping!

Rachel

Mini satchel - River Island

Share:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig