Thursday 28 April 2016

THIS WAY FOR SCRUMPTIOUSLY SILKY SKIN

So I have a little confession to make... I know us gals (and guys!) always have it drummed into us about how important it is to cleanse, tone and moisturise blah blah... But up until a year or so ago, I was the ultimate lazy girl when it came to skincare and often chose to remove my make up with just a simple make up wipe.  That was it, my skincare routine done for the evening.  No toning, no moisturising, nada.

Now my lack of skin routine was not solely down to laziness (I'm giving myself a bit of credit here) - I have normal/oily skin and have spent a fortune over the years on different cleansers, moisturisers, facial masks etc that promised to reduce my blemishes, minimise pores and control shine.  To cut a long and boring story short, I gave up in the end and my "just use a make up wipe" mantra was born.

HOWEVER, now that I'm old enough to qualify for the "overs" category on the X Factor, I've since decided to put a bit more effort into researching what's good for my skin type and have managed to find some products, finally, that truly work for me.

A couple of months ago, I decided to try something new after reading so many amaaazing reviews and yep, you guessed it, it was Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.

The concentrate is a night time facial oil that replenishes the appearance of skin overnight, leaving you with unbelievably soft, fresh and clearer looking skin by morning.  Having oily skin myself, I was a bit sceptical at first about adding more oil onto my face, however it is so light and absorbs beautifully into the skin.  Not only that, but it smells bloomin' divine as it's made from primrose and lavender oil (also helpful to aid sleep!).

The serum is £36 for a 30ml bottle however you only need 2 - 3 drops per night, so you will more than get your money's worth out of this wee thing.

I have used Mr. Kiehl almost every night for around two months now and I can happily preach that this has worked like a charm on my skin.  It's light, it's fresh, and I even feel like it's visibly reduced my blemishes and scars from a couple of spots I had as a teen.  I recommend.  Like seriously, buy it now.

If I haven't convinced you yet to try this little gem, you can check out the thousands of other reviews online for yourself and you may even be able to pick up a sample from a Kiehl' store.  If you do buy, let me know how much you love it and you can thank me later!

Rachel
 
 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig