Thursday 30 June 2016

HELLO, SUN?

Helloooo!  I hope you are well this rainy, Thursday evening.  If you're a Monday to Friday-er then I'm sure, like me, you'll be glad it's Friday's Eve and starting to think about getting into that Friday feeling!  If you work over the weekend then er, sorry.

I'm not sure where you're reading this from but if you happen to be from the North East of Scotland, then I'm sure you'll back me up when I say that our "summer" has been shocking so far.  I'm desperate to get back into my denim shorts and snazzy floral numbers but I feel like it just ain't happening.

With that in mind, I've pretty much been dressing for Autumn type weather so I thought I would share a quick "outfit of the day" with you.

As much as I LOVE this Mango jacket; please, please, PLEASE Mr. Weatherman - Send us some sun and warmth!  Muchos gracias.

Rachel

 
 
 
 
Jeans (Shop similar) - TK-Maxx

Mini satchel - River Island

Black asymmetric top - Matalan

Jacket - An oldie from Mango!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig