Sunday 29 January 2017

LET YOUR HAIR DOWN

Hey guys... So I'm quite possibly the worst "blogger" in the entire world and it's been MONTHS since my last official blog post. Pathetic attempt, I know. Must try harder.

So I have a few posts on my radar that I want to share with you soon, but until then, I thought I'd share my new do with you! Now I don't know about you, but I'm typically "that" annoying friend that never seems to be happy with their hairstyle - I go blonde: "Oh my god I wish I was brunette again", goes brunette: "Oh no I want to go lighter again for the summer because it will totally go with a tan!", cuts my hair short: "Holy crap what the hell have I done". Yep, that's me. Can anyone relate?

But anyway, new year and a new start and all, so I decided to take the plunge and go back to the dark side and I have to say, I LOVE IT! One of my upcoming posts is going to be all about taking care of you and making yourself feel good, so I'm not going to blabber on about it too much right now, but what I will say is that sometimes all you need as a wee "pick me up" is a good hair cut or a style change and Lordy, you feel like a new woman. Sometimes the smallest of changes is all we need to freshen things up a little and give yourself a good ol' confidence boost. And I'm all for that.

My little January perk me up is following a visit to the lovely Junction Hair Salon in Aberdeen where Lauren worked her magic. Better yet, the salon had a January offer on for a complete cut, colour and blow dry for £50, so extra points for that one!

If you're in the area then I would definitely recommend a visit. In fact, my mum has since booked herself in! All of the girls were lovely and provided me with endless cups of tea and biscuits (extra bonus points, of course), so if you're in need of a change and live in or around the old Granite City, then get yourself booked in.

I'll try not to leave it as long next time...

Rachel


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig