Sunday 10 April 2016

HELLO & WELCOME!


Well hey there, and welcome to my first ever blog post!  (Yikes!)  It's taken me about four days to pluck up the courage to write this so, with a sudden burst of bravery and a glass of red wine by my side, here goes...

I guess I should start by telling you a bit about myself - I'm Rachel, 24 years young and from the tropical land of er, Aberdeen.  I'm a HR ninja by day and your typical girly-girl/foodie/car singer/phantom gym goer the rest of the time.

I love everything from fashion, food, photography and travelling, to walking my crazy-ass cocker spaniels or chilling with Mr. Net-Flix whilst consuming my body weight in cheesy doritos.

I've wanted to start a blog for a couple of years now and I could rattle off a number of pretty pathetic excuses as to why I haven't done so by now, but ultimately, I was worried about what people might think.  As someone who actively encourages others to "screw what other people think - Do what makes you happy", I am pretty disappointed in myself.  Bad Rach.

Anyway, I've finally decided to get my butt in gear and give this blogging malarkey a shot because you know, you only regret the things you didn't do and all that.  My favourite blogs are those that contain a bit of anything and everything so mine will most likely reflect this, however my main aim is to share general fashion, beauty and lifestyle thoughts and happenings (and not bore you to tears whilst doing so!)

On a serious note, I hope you enjoy reading my blog and I'll hopefully have a new post up in the next few days - If you'd like to leave me any comments/feedback then please feel free as I'd love to hear from you!

Happy reading!

Rachel




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig